Cover: The Best Science Writing Online 2012 (Photo credit: sc63)
I have reached at last the 100% in the building of my new lens, and my first.
First off, it has been really amazing to be learning how to do the lens. I chose the Title “My Writing Online Experiences… well I am thinking of adding more and more information about new sites for writers.
These are the steps I followed:
1. I already have decided the topic and I just selected a title for it
2. Then I wrote an introduction in a friendly style
3. I took my own pictures and I attributed my copyrights as the owner using the Squidoo guidelines. In the pictures I included a link to my profile at Squidoo in the link box in the editing page.
I must admit that it was an exciting moment to do this, because I enjoyed choosing the best songs and styles from the list.
5. I selected the tags, which is very interesting. The polls, the comments, the tags modules are requested to complete a lens.
6.I checked the progress of my new lens all the time ( the progress list is placed on the right hand side of the screen ) .It shows the completed steps with different colors. When it is ready it turns green and with a check beside its name.
7. I pressed the publish tab after each editing on my lens to see what it looked like.
It was really nice to see that I have reached the 100% finally after 2 days of work.
Squidoo has many lenses (articles) about creating lenses. So it is easy to follow the instructions and advance the steps to complete your lens.